You are requested to read, understand and adhere to the following refund policy of Writing Kingdom before placing an order. You can claim a refund if you are not 100% satisfied with your order:
- In case you are not completely satisfied with your order – even after the 7 revision sessions – you are entitled to contact our online customer support and report a detailed complaint regarding the issue. Writing Kingdom will either:
- Assign a new writer from its team of experts to complete your order, only if it believes that the new writer is capable of completing your assignment effectively within the deadline
- Offer you a complete refund, if it believes that the order cannot be fulfilled within the assigned deadline.
- Writing Kingdom has the sole discretion to reject your refund request in case if there's a slight delay in the delivery of the order or if some minor error is detected in the delivered content, since such issues are not entitled for a full refund. However, you may negotiate with the company in such cases and request a partial refund or discount in order to compensate for the issue.
- In case your credit card is charged twice by mistake, Writing Kingdom will make sure that the additionally charged amount is compensated to you as soon as possible.
Contact And Dispute Settlement Agreement
- In case you feel dissatisfied with the quality of the delivered content, you are advised to notify Writing Kingdom before contacting or consulting with any third party.
- If both you and Writing Kingdom fail to come to any settlement within 14 days after contacting the company, then you reserve the right to contact any third party for negotiation.
- Failure to inform Writing Kingdom before contacting any third party or initiating a chargeback will be deemed as a breach of contract and will be dealt with accordingly.